Translate

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Finish Along for the last Quarter of 2015

Adrianne from the Windy side hosts a quarterly challenge to finish up our WIPs.
I'm joining this last quarter of 2015 in an attempt to get ahead of what could be done already.

Hopefully come 2016 I will have a fresher perspective with most of these off my back.  Fingers crossed!
Here' my Q-4 list of 2015:


  1. The BQ Quilt Borders finished (current WIP and I have an idea....)
  2. Patch-a-bilities St. Patrick's Day Wall Hanging WIP
  3. Braid- aka How Does Your Garden Grow = Made into a quilt top - WIP
  4. Wool Pumpkin Candle Mat, designed and sewn (PIG out and ready....)
  5. September Red Work - Small Quilt Wall Hanging (PIG out and ready....)
  6. October Red Work - Small Quilt Wall Hanging (PIG out and ready....)
  7. November Red Work - Small Quilt Wall Hanging (PIG out and ready....)
  8. February Red Work Small QUilt Hanging started (PIG)
  9. Fall Table runners for sofa table (PIG & A WHIMM)
  10. 2 Fall Table Runners for end tables (PIG & A WHIMM)
  11. Fall accuquilt candle mat (WHIMM)
  12. Halloween Wall Hanging *WILD CARD* (Have 2 PIGS in, a patchability and another Frankenstein Wall Hanging)
  13. BAG - *WILD CARD ***PIGs and WIPs ( I have many started and set aside.....)
  14. Purse  - *WILD CARD ***PIG and WIPs ( I have many started and set aside.....)
  15. Pillow   - *WILD CARD ***PIG and WIPs  ( I have many started and set aside.....)
  16. Community Quilt for WFQG finished and turned in WIP
  17. The Red Thread Counted Cross Stitch all months finished January through December leaving only the word surround for 2016. WIP  
  18. Halloween Game-board Table mat (PIG) 

Here are photos of the first three only,
BQ #1
Braid Quilt aka How does your garden grow #3
St. Patricks Patchabilities #2

The other projects I will share as I work on them.

And we're off....... With that list I think I'm off my rocker, BUT, I can produce when I need to and if it's not listed then I'm off in many tangents....... oh look, squirrel.... oh no make that a pretty bird.  LOL

Jane

My first focus will be on Projects 3, 6, 12, 16 and 18.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just having them listed puts you a step further along. When we keep hiding how many there are, not much gets done! Best of luck. At least by New Year's Day, you'll have a shorter list than now!