Translate

Monday, January 13, 2014

Intentions for 2014

 All through the holidays, the youngest grand children were only here when their parents were, so I've had time to catch up on some organizing and cleaning tasks that had been slid aside for far too long.   Last week we returned to our regular schedules of school with the added bonus of a flu bug visiting.  Poor lil' PGS#3 looked like he belonged in the movie, The Exorcist with all that violent up chucking.  I felt so bad for him and we cuddled alot.  SO natuarally he passed that germonto me.   Thus giving me even more time to just be and keep still while retreating to my own sickbed.   I am now well rested and am anxious to begin anew.
In all the years past, I have noticed many people using a word symbolizing  their intentions to challenge their growth during the year.  A good friend, Trudy has been doing so for many years and I always admire  and enjoy her dedication.    Even pointing out to during her during her year of "re" words like a synchronistic fortune messaged just for her, when the words like  Renew, rejoice, etc......  were contained within a messages.   This year I intent to use a word to ease and challenge my own path. 

My word for 2014 ....
FOCUS.
 
With projects, interests and life, it seems like I scatter or scamper around so much at times I feel like my head is spinning.  So I am hoping that this word will allow me to slow down and finish what ever task I'm doing with my full attention, intention and dedication.
 
Saty Well and keep warm,
 
Jane
 
PS:  After that wicked Polar Vortex (I heard it only comes around every 200 years, so it won't occur again until many generations, TG!) visiting many areas throughout our country, it feels nice to get a reprieve.  Ahhhh... a balmy 26F  right now and the sun is shining.  That always feels nice, I hope it's rays melt some of that ice that has covered everything.   
 
 

2 comments:

Terry said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Focus is a good word...I think most of us could use more of that. :0)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better! I have seen several people talk about focusing more on certain things in life this year. A great word to have as your ... well, focus for the year! I'll be happy not to have another Polar Vortex for 200 years. =) I'd have been happy to skip this one!