Translate

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Year end summarization

Am trying to list these on 11/7/14 to recap what 2013 were finished in my creative process.

1- Lone Star Quilt finished just enough for a quilt show but really wasn't- ;(  I learned my lesson x3!
2-Camper Bird quilt finished just enough for a quilt show but really wasn't- ;( I learned my lesson x3!
3- Forty Diamond quilt finished just enough for a quilt show but really wasn't- ;( I learned my lesson x3!
4-Appliqued I'm a bit biased Jopurnal
5- Beading a Kumihimo Bracelet softer green with Magatama irridescent glass beads
6- Beading- a Kumihimo Black with bits of Gold Bracelet
7- Beading a Kumihimo Bracelet with bright blues/blacks and purples
8- Beading a Kumihimo Bracelet with a red/violet mix
9- Beading a Matte Blue Kumihimo Bracelet
10- Beading a serpentine Bracelet with purples and greens
11- Embroidery, Designed and Sewn - Stitch Me Up Blog Hop, Gardening Organizer
12- Knitting - Lime Basket weave dishrag
13- Patchabilities - Ball Jar with Coneflowers
14- Quilt - Twin Field of Flowers for PGD#1
15- Quilted & Embroidered - It's All About Me Blog Hop, Irish Table Runner
16- Iron pad/Caddy
17- Quilting - Pom Pom Cheerleader Pillow Sham
18- Sewing - 2 Happy Birthday table toppers
19- Sewing 2 Superman capes
20- Sewing - 2 sided 60 shades of Grey and Beer Apron21- Sewing - 3 pillow cases to match Field of Flowers quilt   
22- Sewing - A Little Something Jacket w/Tropical leaves
23- CXS - BOO Balsam Pillow w/pompom fringe  
24- CXS - Santa's Reindeer
25- CXS - Trick or Treat (witch's boots)
26- Embroidery, Designed and Sewn - Stitch Me Up Blog Hop, Gardening Organizer
27- Knitting- Lace Mug Rug
28- Sewing the Medicine Tote bag
29- Sewing- 4 Pot Holders
30-Sewing Tea Bag Wallet
31- Sewing The Tammy Bag for a sewing necessaire
 
 
Now to clean up my blog page with 2014 projects completed.  I love seeing all that was accomplished in a year.
 
Jane
 


 

No comments: